ISS offers a host of services to undergraduate and graduate degree students, exchange/visiting students, post-doctoral fellows, and other students who opt in to pay McGill Student Services fees.  

Students registered at the McGill School of Continuing Studies are urged to contact the School of Continuing Studies.

International Student Services

How to apply for
Permanent Residence

Join the Buddy Program!

Request a buddy or
volunteer to be one.

New Students:

Pre-Arrival Orientation Webinars

Get your Passport MTL for Students today at ISS!