ISS is available virtually and in-person Mondays-Fridays during business hours.

Travel to the US Border

Need to apply for an immigration document?* 

How to get to the US Border

*Consult the ISS website to ensure that you are eligible.

Canada-US Border sign There are TWO large border crossings close to Montreal. Both may be able to help you with immigration documents. You can drive, car-share, or taxi to:

  • Lacolle, Quebec & Champlain, New York
  • St. Armand/Philipsburg, Quebec & Highgate, Vermont

In addition to the information above, please also review ISS' FAQs page.

Back to top