ISS is available virtually and in-person Mondays-Fridays during business hours.



What kind of immigration information do you need today?


I am applying for immigration documents from OUTSIDE Canada

I am applying for Immigration Documents from WITHIN Canada

My Immigration Documents have Expired

Inviting Family

Travel to USA


How do I correct an error on my Immigration Canada immigration document?

These are the instructions provided on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website:

If there is an error on your immigration document:

Back to top