It is the student's responsibility to register on time. Failure to register for courses when the registration periods begins may delay graduation and program requirements.
Space is limited & restricted to priority programs.
Checklist Before Registering
- Arrange to remove any holds on your record immediately.
- Make sure your year is correct (U1, U2, U3). If it is incorrect, come to the BCom office.
- Check the requirements of your chosen curriculum.
- Check non-management elective restrictions.
- Contact a BCom advisor if you are uncertain if you don’t have a usual advisor you can email: bcom.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca
- Course Registration for Fall & Winter opens over three days.
- Check Minerva for YOUR personal registration start time: Student Menu> Registration Menu> Check your Registration Eligibility and Verify Your Curriculum