The International Masters for Health Leadership (IMHL) began in 2006 as part of the quest to become a world leader in health care management and leadership education.
Beyond the Master of Management degree, this program enrolls experienced working professionals in all areas of health care and includes students from more than 15 countries each year.
The program is delivered over 15 months, including five modules that span 2 weeks, followed by a master's paper.
- First 3 modules are 100% online and synchronous (live)
- Fourth module is in-person in the United Kingdom
- Final module is in-person in Montreal
- Experiential Learning: Managerial Exchange
- Non-thesis master’s degree paper: can be completed from anywhere in the world
Next cohort begins Fall 2024
- Module 1 - September 8-19, 2024 (online)
- Module 2 - December 9-19, 2024 (online)
- Module 3 - March 24-April 3, 2025 (online)
- Module 4 - June 9-19, 2025 (United Kingdom)
- Module 5 - September 8-18, 2025 (Montreal, Quebec)
Managerial Exchange - To be completed between Modules 1 and 3
*We will deliver 3 interim workshops between modules 1 and 4.
- 40 participants
- 18 different countries
- 50% women, 50% men
- Clinicians & senior managers from different health sectors