The McGill Dobson Centre for Entrepreneurship was founded in 1988 and has established itself as the hub of entrepreneurial activity at McGill University. Its mission is to develop and support McGill entrepreneurs stemming from all 10 faculties, as they seek to build innovative companies with a purpose.
The Centre has more than 400 active startups that collectively have raised $1.5+ Billion and created more than 8,000 new jobs.
The Dobson Centre offers McGill University students, faculty, and alumni:
- entrepreneurship programs tailored to the different stages of the entrepreneurial journey.
- mentorship opportunities.
- access to a wide network of resources.
THE DOBSON COMMUNITY IN NUMBERS (Dec 2020)
Updated: Dec 2021
McGill Dobson Centre for Entrepreneurship
- If you are a Startup Founder looking for an entrepreneurship program, find the right program for you.
- If you are looking to get involved with the Dobson Centre for Entrepreneurship, please contact us: Dobson.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca
- Stay up to date with Dobson news by signing-up to our monthly newsletter.
Please note that our physical location is currently closed due to COVID-19 related restrictions.
680 Sherbrooke St. W., 8th floor
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3A 2M7
Email: dobson.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Website%20inquiry)