The Desautels Faculty of Management offers a broad portfolio of programs and services designed to help alumni get involved and positively contribute to the life of the Faculty.
Desautels' global alumni network is only as strong as each individual’s commitment to participate – we encourage you to get involved today. Alumni support provides that margin of excellence that is vital to reaching our goal of becoming a top ten business school in the world by 2020.
Offer mock interviews and give Desautels students valuable feedback on their résumés and interview skills and help polish their professional manner for future interviews. For more information, Melissa.wong [at] mcgill.ca (contact Melissa Wong by email) or at 514-398-4502.
Assist Desautels students and alumni with insight, advice, and professional and educational wisdom to help entrepreneurs address the key issues for the success of their new or emerging business through the McGill Dobson Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Desautels encourages alumni to come back to campus to offer industry insights, career advice, and direction to current students and fellow alumni. We have welcomed alumni back to campus to serve as keynote speakers and panelists for student-run conferences and events, MBA Admissions events, industry-specific panels, regional receptions, class lectures, and more.
We welcome speakers who represent all industries, functions, and regions.
If you are interested in speaking at Desautels, daniel.cere2 [at] mcgill.ca (contact Daniel Cere by email) or at 514-398-2388.
Desautels offers many opportunities and ways to volunteer your resources to both current students and fellow alumni.
- Become a class representative.
- If you are located outside of Montreal, volunteer your time as an active member of your regional alumni group.
- Explore speaking opportunities at the Faculty.
- Conduct MBA admissions interviews. For more information, antoinette.molino [at] mcgill.ca (contact Antoinette Molino by email) or at 514-398-4000.
- Assist Desautels students and alumni with insight, advice, and professional and educational wisdom to help entrepreneurs address the key issues for the success of their new or emerging business through the McGill Dobson Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Desautels Global Experts
At the Desautels Faculty of Management we believe in integrating teaching, research and practice. We aim to capture the pioneering research of professors along with the insights and expertise of top business practitioners to create exceptional programs and course content. This allows us to maximize intellectual exchange and stimulate innovation in the classroom and in our research, which feeds directly back into business practice.
To help accomplish this, we have formed the Desautels Global Experts program with top level executives from around the world who have the highest standing and expertise in their field. For more information, daniel.cere2 [at] mcgill.ca (contact Daniel Cere by email) or at 514-398-2388.
Other ways to support
Gifts from our alumni and friends are crucial in helping the Faculty move forward with our mission. Each contribution, however big or small, goes a long way. With your help we can continue to offer our students the support they need to go on and make their own mark in history.
Take some time to learn more about:
- Annual giving and the Desautels Annual Fund
- Corporate giving and our current corporate partners
- Ways that you can make your gift
For more information about giving, bess.zafran [at] mcgill.ca (contact Beth Zafran by email) or at 514-398-5591.