Benefits for Students and Their Organizations
- Program delivered in short blocks of time, enabling students to remain on the job.
- Educational model that focuses learning on the experiences and challenges that students bring to class.
- Opportunity to work on a project to effect significant change within one’s own organization and community. Issues of concern for the sponsoring organization or community are brought to class.
Benefits for the Health Sector
- Explore major issues of the management of health care in an international forum.
- Reshape the way health leaders from around the world interpret and respond to today’s pressing issues – people rooted in their community, yet able to take a system perspective.
- Eclectic groups of students, learning in and for communities, contribute to worldwide networking in the health sector.
- Complete the Personal Information Form and upload your Curriculum Vitae. Once we confirm your eligibility, we'll invite you to apply formally. (See Application Step 2)
Our office will provide you with the process to formally apply.
The application fee ($129.03) is payable by credit card when you submit the formal application. Once you complete your application, you will receive your McGill ID number and we can act on your application.
TRANSCRIPTS: Under Education History please list only one (1) degree on your application (we have all others on the resumé you provided) and upload only the one degree-level transcript. The transcript must include courses and grades for each year attended. This will allow us to process your application faster. Any supporting documentation must be uploaded directly to the Slate admission system as a PDF document. Read instructions on how to upload supporting documents.
Please note that the official registration term will be Fall 2024.
- We will contact you for a brief non-evaluative interview once you have completed your formal application and have uploaded your transcript. We can do this via Zoom or phone. English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL and IELTS) are NOT required for admission.
If you have any difficulty with this process, please contact us: +1 514 398-8811 or info.imhl [at] mcgill.ca (subject: IMHL%20Admissions) .
Once you are offered admission:
In order to accept the offer, the applicant must confirm acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of CAD $5,000.00. This deposit will be applied to your first tuition payment in its entirety. For any questions, please contact us at info.imhl [at] mcgill.ca (subject: IMHL%20Admissions) .
McGill University reserves the right to make changes to the information contained herein, and in any other McGill documents, without prior notice.
IMHL has an alliance with the Canadian College of Health Leaders.
The IMHL would like to acknowledge that McGill University is located on land which has long served as a site of meeting and exchange amongst Indigenous peoples, including the Haudenosaunee and Anishinaabeg nations. McGill honours, recognizes and respects these nations as the traditional stewards of the lands and waters on which McGill University is located.