Dare to learn differently with the Full-Time MBA at McGill University's Desautels Faculty of Management.
Designed for the mid-career student who aims to move to a higher rung of leadership within an organization or the student who seeks to leverage a McGill MBA to blaze a new career path in a new country.
# 1 in Canada
#1 in Canada for Overall Satisfaction as rated by alumni.*
Top 3 MBA
The McGill MBA is ranked among the top 3 MBA programs in Canada & 83rd globally*
Is the McGill MBA program right for me?
The McGill Desautels' Full-Time MBA program is designed for the mid-career students who aims to move to a higher rung of leadership within their organization or students who seeks to leverage their MBA to blaze a new career path.
Key Features of the MBA
- Comprehensive curriculum covering Managerial Economics, Operations Management, Organizational Strategy, Information Systems, Marketing Management and more.
- Real-World Experience with industry partners provides practical skills.
- Diverse Student Cohort from various backgrounds, fostering a collaborative environment.
- Access to Global Alumni and Industry Network for career opportunities.
- Flexible length of 12 months or 20 months option (includes internship).
Upon completion, you will gain
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) with expertise in AI, financial technology, data analysis, design thinking, and leadership.
- Practical Experience through hands-on projects for real-world challenges, ensuring immediate applicability in your career.
- Data-Driven leadership skills with the ability to make informed decisions, drive organizational success, and earn recognition.
- A McGill degree, enhances your credibility, leading to better job prospects and earning potential.
McGill MBA financial aid packages for permanent residents of Quebec, covering up to 75% of current tuition.
Learn about our full-time MBA admissions process including our requirements.
- Benefit from one-on-one career coaching tailored to your needs.
- Gain personal insights through advanced psychometric testing.
- Connect with industry experts to help you navigate your career path.
- Enjoy comprehensive support throughout your MBA journey.
- Network in-person in Canada’s two largest job markets through a Faculty-led Toronto trip, Montreal career panels, recruitment fairs, and company visits.
- Expand your network through DesautelsConnect, a cutting-edge online platform.
- Engage with alumni and business leaders through various mentorship opportunities.
Dare to chart your own course
In business education, as in business, what works today will not necessarily work tomorrow. There’s nothing traditional or expected about the McGill MBA program. There can’t be if we expect our students to complete at the highest level in a rapidly changing business environment. We recognize that each student in our incoming MBA classes comes to us with a diverse background, skillset, and vision for the future. Our one-year and two-year program options take this diversity of need into account.
We also recognize that employers are hungry for a set of skills that most MBA programs have historically neglected to teach, like AI, financial technology, data analysis, and design thinking. When the market speaks, we listen. With flexible specializations, our students can personalize the content of their degrees to gain a competitive edge. Our MBA program charters its own course because we expect our students to do the same.
More from John-Paul