to chart your own course
In business education, as in business, what works today will not necessarily work tomorrow. There’s nothing traditional or expected about the way we have redesigned our MBA program. There can’t be if we expect our students to complete at the highest level in a rapidly changing business environment. We recognize that each one of the 80 students in our incoming MBA classes come to us with a diverse background, skillset, and vision for the future. Our one-year and two-year program options take this diversity of need into account.
We also recognize that employers are hungry for a set of skills that most MBA programs have historically neglected to teach, like AI, financial technology, data analysis, and design thinking. When the market speaks, we listen. With new, flexible specializations, our students can personalize the content of their degrees to gain a competitive edge. In redesigning our MBA program, we have charted our own course because we expect our students to do the same.
More from John-Paul
- Benefit from one-on-one career coaching tailored to your needs.
- Gain personal insights through advanced psychometric testing.
- Connect with industry experts to help you navigate your career path.
- Enjoy comprehensive support throughout your MBA journey.
- Network in-person in Canada’s two largest job markets through a Faculty-led Toronto trip, Montreal career panels, recruitment fairs, and company visits.
- Expand your network through DesautelsConnect, a cutting-edge online platform.
- Engage with alumni and business leaders through various mentorship opportunities.