Specialized Masters Programs
The Master of Management in Analytics (MMA) program at McGill Desautels ranked 1st in Canada and top 10 in the world, performing amongst the top 8% globally.
The QS World University Rankings places the McGill Desautels Master of Management in Finance (MMF) 2nd in Canada and 19th internationally out of 192 programs, performing amongst the top 10% globally.
The Desautels Master of Management in Finance (MMF) program is ranked 2nd in North America and 25th globally.
The Desautels MBA program is ranked 85th globally
Desautels ranked 1st in Canada and 23rd globally.
The QS World University Rankings placed the McGill Master of Business Administration (MBA) 3rd in Canada. Of the 300 programs considered for this prestigious ranking, the McGill MBA ranks 73rd worldwide, performing amongst the top 24% globally.
The Desautels MBA program is ranked 2nd in Canada and 90th in the world by the 2022 Financial Times Global MBA Ranking—one of only four Canadian schools that made the list.
Corporate Knights continues to rank the Desautels MBA as one of the prestigious Top 40 globally in terms of sustainable development and corporate social responsibility through teaching, research and practice.
Bachelor of Commerce
The Desautels Faculty of Management’s BCom program has ranked 4th in Canada in Corporate Knights’ inaugural Better World BComs Top 10.
McGill Desautels Faculty of Management
The McGill Desautels Faculty of Management is among the top 50 in the UTD Top 100 Worldwide Business School Rankings Based on Research Contributions 2017-2021.
UTD places Desautels 37th in North America in the UTD Top 100 North American Business School Rankings Based on Research Contributions 2017-2021.
- 1st in Canada; 31st in the world (QS World University Rankings 2023)
- 1st in Canada among Medical-Doctoral Universities for 17 consecutive years (Maclean's University Rankings 2022)
- 44th in the world out of over 2100 universities across 92 countries ((2022 Times Higher Education World University Rankings))
- 73rd in the world out of 2500 universities (2022 Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities))
- 1st in Canada and 18th in the world for female undergraduates who went on to receive first-round venture funding (2022 PitchBook University rankings)