BCom In-Course Scholarships
Apply for multiple Desautels Scholarships awarded for academics + extra-curricular or volunteer experiences.
No application is required for purely academic awards.
Deadline: June 1, 2022
Various scholarships, prizes and medals are open to returning and graduating students. A complete list of Management scholarships can be found in the Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards 2022-2023. Registered students are automatically considered by the Undergraduate Scholarships Committee for each award for which they are eligible that is based solely on academic excellence.
Requirements to Qualify
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of 27 graded credits to be eligible.
- Applicants must complete 15 McGill credits while on exchange to be eligible.
- Applications are required for Scholarships given for academic excellence with leadership, extracurricular and community involvement.
- Other awards do not require an application if they are granted solely on academic excellence, students will be informed in the summer if they were selected.
- Please note In-Course Scholarships when awarded, are deposited into your fall/winter fee account for the following year, you must remain a full-time student to keep the award. Expected graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Dean's Honour List for returning students is automatically calculated by the BCom office and will appear on your transcript if you ranked in the top 10% of your class. You must have completed 27 graded credits.