BCom 2023 In-Course Scholarships Application
The applications for the 2022-2023 In-Course Scholarships and the BCom 2023 Convocation Awards are now closed.
Updated information will be posted in Spring 2024.
Various scholarships, prizes and medals are open to returning and graduating students. A complete list of Management scholarships can be found in the Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards 2022-2023. Registered students are automatically considered by the Undergraduate Scholarships Committee for each award for which they are eligible that is based solely on academic excellence.
Requirements to Qualify
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of 27 graded credits to be eligible.
- Applicants must complete 15 McGill credits while on exchange to be eligible.
- Applications are required for Scholarships given for academic excellence with leadership, extracurricular and community involvement.
- Other awards do not require an application if they are granted solely on academic excellence, students will be informed in the summer if they were selected.
- Please note In-Course Scholarships when awarded, are deposited into your fall/winter fee account for the following year, you must remain a full-time student to keep the award. Expected graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Dean's Honour List for returning students is automatically calculated by the BCom office and will appear on your transcript if you ranked in the top 10% of your class. You must have completed 27 graded credits.