Request Forms


For students who have to miss a Management mid-term exam.


For any student wishing to get into a Closed Management Course.


For BCom students who wish to S/U (choose the Pass/Fail) option for a course.


Email your request to review your courses for graduation bcom.mgmt [at]

For Graduating BCom Students wishing to review their Degree Evaluation (MS Forms)


For any student requesting a re-read for an exam or coursework.


To be filled out by BCom students ONLY nearing graduation who are completing a minor outside our Faculty. Must be signed by Minor department advisor and submitted to the BCom (bcom.mgmt [at]


Minor Computer Science ONLY

Please read the details in order to be approved to graduate with a minor in Computer Science. Contact CS Senior Admin. & Student Affairs Coordinator (liette.chin [at] to get the relevant form. 


Back to top