Fall admission only
Deadline: June 1
For an approximation of the BCom associated tuition and fees, please consult the Fee Calculator – Undergraduate Tuition & Fees tool.
Note that meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance and that responses are given during the months of July and August.
- CGPA ≥ 3.50 in all courses taken at McGill.
- Minimum of 24 graded credits completed at McGill.
- MATH CGPA ≥ 3.30 (minimum grade of B+ in each of Calculus I, Calculus II & Linear Algebra).
- You may not S/U MATH prerequisites done at McGill, we need to see the final grade on your transcript.
You may not S/U MATH prerequisites done at McGill, we need to see the final grade on your transcript.
|Math Requirements||Calculus 1||Calculus II||Linear Algebra|
|MATH 140 or MATH 139 or MATH 150||
MATH 141 or MATH 151
MATH 141, is not required except if pursuing Math, Statistics and some Science Minor programs.
(math for management)
|MATH 122||MATH 123|
|The courses above are restricted to management students. However, should space be available, you may request to be registered into these courses by a BCom Adviser.|
|Concordia University||MATH 209 or MATH 203 & MATH 205||MATH 208 or MATH 204|
(Cut-off R-score depends on CEGEP Historical R-Score Cut-Offs*)
|NYA (201-103)||NYB (201-203)||NYC (201-105)|
|If math was not taken in CEGEP, or if math R-scores fall below the Historical R-Score Cut-Offs*, please contact bcom.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca (the BCom office) to discuss which maths need to be repeated. Please see Historical "Management" cut-offs for CEGEP applicants.|
How to apply
- Apply on Minerva.
- Go to Student Records Menu > Faculty Transfers/Readmission Menu > Request for Inter-Faculty Transfer.
- On the Inter-Faculty transfer form (on Minerva), write a letter outlining the reasons for the proposed transfer. For extenuating circumstances please submit appropriate documentation.
- Email all documents, including unofficial pre-McGill transcripts (i.e., High School, AP results., A-Levels, etc.), to jennifer.lee2 [at] mcgill.ca (Jennifer Lee) by June 1.
For all inquiries please contact bcom.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca (the BCom Office.)