• You are not permitted to submit a permit-override form for music course(s) registration on Minerva.

*Note: You may only begin to submit the UG Course Permit/Override Form for courses offered in Fall 2022 and Winter 2023 starting early June. The list of instructors will be updated throughout the summer. You cannot submit an override form for a course which has “TBA” as instructor, or for courses offered by another faculty other than Music.

To submit a taped video recording or composition scores in support of:

 - an inter/intra-faculty transfer
- adding a second performance major
- changing instrument
- applying for elective lessons
- applying for early music or jazz performance minor
- applying for Composition major

To submit a late course withdrawal request past the deadline.


You will receive a response by email after an instructor and a Student Affairs Officer have reviewed the request.

Back to top