Please note the deadline to submit supporting documents such transcripts, essays, composition samples, and letters of recommendation is December 15th.
- All recorded video auditions are due by January 15 (DMus performance) and February 1 (all other graduate performance programs.)
- Note: On campus auditions and screening material have been suspended for Fall 2021 admission.
Follow these steps to find a program that's right for you and successfully apply:
- Discover what we do.
- Find a master's, doctoral, diploma or certificate program that meets your needs.
- Book an appointment if you prefer to have in-person or online advising or
speak with our Recruitment and Admissions staff
- If you prefer a phone appointment, please graduatestudies.music [at] mcgill.ca (send us an email) and we’ll gladly reach out to you by phone.
- Find a supervisor or teacher.
Music Graduate Studies Office
7th Floor, Elizabeth Wirth Music Building
527 Sherbrooke Street West
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Email: graduateadmissions.music [at] mcgill.ca
3. Fund your studies
- Explore tuition and costs of living before you apply. You'll find that life in Montreal is very affordable for students.
- Find out how to fund your studies early.