- The Box Office is open Monday to Friday from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. during the academic year
- Opens one (1) hour before any ticketed event outside of these hours.
Our online box office is available 24 hours a day.
Ways to Purchase
- Online: Tickets can be booked online for paid events and for free events with reserved seating. Visit our event calendar for a complete listing of our concerts and events.
- By phone: 514-398-4547
During Box Office hours, phone reservations are accepted with immediate payment by Visa or MasterCard.
- At the box office: Strathcona Music Building, 555 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal
During Box Office hours, payment methods at the ticket window include Debit, MasterCard or Visa. The Schulich School of Music Box Office does not accept cash.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Public Transit | Metro McGill, Metro Peel (for Redpath Hall), Bus 24
Please note that the Schulich School of Music does not have a parking lot.
For complete information for Schulich’s halls and facilities (including individual directions to all concert halls), consult our dedicated Accessibility webpage or contact the Schulich Box Office by phone (514-398-4547) or email (boxoffice.music [at] mcgill.ca).
Before, after, and during the concert
- Only ticket holders will be admitted into the hall.
- The Schulich School of Music Event Staffers reserve the right to assign latecomers to different seats.
- Out of respect for the artists, latecomers or those who momentarily leave the hall during the performance will be reassigned to the nearest seat at the appropriate moment.
- No refunds or exchanges are possible for latecomers.
- It is forbidden to photograph, film, or record the performances in any way.
- The Schulich School of Music personnel may ask any disruptive client to leave the hall at any time; their tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
- The Schulich School of Music’s concerts are not recommended for children under the age of 5. However, parents wishing to bring children under the age of 5 must still purchase or reserve a ticket for their child. The Schulich School of Music personnel may ask a parent whose child is disrupting the performance to leave the hall at any time; their tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19, and are unable to attend an event for which you have either purchased a ticket for, or have reserved a place for, please write boxoffice.music [at] mcgill.ca no later than the day of the performance in order that appropriate steps might be taken. Reimbursement may be given at the discretion of the Schulich School of Music and is on a case-by-case basis.
Schulich students and staff: Free tickets, when available (see policy), must be picked up during regular Box Office business hours or online prior to the beginning of the concert. No exceptions will be made.
Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable. Both printed and digital copies of tickets will be accepted at the door.