If you need assistance with your registration, please contact the BCom office or book an appointment with an advisor.
This form is intended for BCom degree students, BA Joint Honours Economics/Finance or Accounting and Minors in Management, wishing to take courses in the Desautels Faculty of Management ONLY.
VALID REASONS (with no guarantee that a space will be made available to you):
Delay of graduation in the current or next term.
Priority will be given to students who are graduating, however graduation does not guarantee entry into a course.
Priority will be given to students who had to cancel or had an incomplete exchange term.
- Requests for Complementary courses in your Major/Concentration/Honours program will be REJECTED if there are spaces available in other courses in either Fall or Winter terms. Requests for preferred complementary courses will not be approved.
- Please check both terms and the full list of complementary course before submitting a request.
- Switching sections because of preferred days and/or times.
- Switching sections because of preference of one instructor over another.
- Switching sections because registered in one taught too early, or too late in the day.
- Getting into a section that a friend is in.
- Instructor permission.
- Wanting more than 2 courses in the same Area in the same term (i.e. ACCT, FINE, MRKT, etc) when it’s not absolutely necessary.