Beyond the Master of Management degree, this program is designed for experienced working professionals in all areas of healthcare and includes students from more than 15 countries each year.
The program is delivered in 11-day modules over 15 months, followed by a final master's paper. There are five modules - the first three are online (live), the fourth is in-person in the United Kingdom and the final module is in-person at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec.
Class 12 begins in September 2024 - learn more about the 2024-2025 program dates.
Is the IMHL program for me?
This program is designed for senior and emerging practicing health managers.
Key Features of the IMHL:
- Master of Management Degree
- Complete in 15 months, then write a final paper from anywhere in the world.
- Five integrated mindset-based modules, each spanning 11 days.
- Managerial exchange focuses on real-life workplace challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- Learn from experienced peers from around the globe.
- Flexible program allows students to continue working while participating in the program.
- Build your leadership capabilities to affect positive change.
Upon completion, you will gain:
- Healthcare management skills and learning that can be applied in real time.
- “Leadership mindsets” that transform people, organizations, systems and their contexts.
Effect significant change within one’s own organization and community.
Address the changing landscape of health care delivery challenges.
Understanding of other communities around the world leads to better understanding of your own community.
- Career growth in a healthcare management role.
- An alumni network of like-minded individuals.
Admissions for the IMHL cohort starting September 2024 are OPEN. Begin the admissions process by sending us your resume to determine eligbility. We will review applications on a rolling basis, as they are received.
Questions about the program?
Follow us on social media