- Complete the Personal Information Form and upload your Curriculum Vitae. Once we confirm your eligibility, we'll invite you to apply.
Submit your application on uApply.
- Please note: when completing the My Profile section, under Education History please list only one (1) degree on your application (no certificates or other educational endeavours) and upload only a copy of one degree-level transcript.
- Under Your Application section, select the following fields:
- Application type: Healthcare Management Programs
- Term: WINTER 2022
- Department: Management
- Program: Gr Cert Healthcare Management
- Area of study: Healthcare Management
- Status: Part Time
Pay Application Fee:
The application fee is payable by credit card when you submit the application. After McGill receives your application, you will receive your McGill ID number.
Upload your transcripts to uApply.
Reminder: Under Education History please list only one (1) degree on your application (no certificates or other educational endeavours) and upload only the one degree-level transcript. The transcript must include courses and grades for each year attended. This will allow us to process your application faster. Any supporting documentation must be uploaded directly to uApply, as a PDF document. Read instructions on how to upload supporting documents.
Please note: English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL and IELTS) NOT required, nor will any other common entrance exams.
For candidates whose maternal language is not English and who have not completed a degree in an English-speaking country, your English language abilities may be verified during an admission interview. You will be contacted by our office if necessary.
Statement of Purpose:
- In the Statement of Purpose, we ask you to tell us why you are applying to the Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management (GCHM) Program. In addition, if admitted to the program, you will work on a project for the Capstone/Practicum. Please reflect on what this project might be in your Statement of Purpose. Brevity is appreciated.
- Complete the following form and upload as one PDF document in uApply.
If you have any difficulty with this process or have any questions, please contact us by email at info.gchm [at] mcgill.ca (subject: IMHL%20Admissions) .
To international students:
There is no Study Permit requirement for this program as it is fully online and remote. During the time you are registered for this program, you will be required to have both the Province of Quebec (CAQ) and federal Study Permits if you plan to enter Canada for any reason.
This process can sometimes take several months to complete. It is critically important that you apply for these permits as soon as you receive your acceptance if you plan to come to Canada for any reason during your study.
Depending on your nationality, you may need to give your biometrics.
You can find more information and exemptions here.
McGill University reserves the right to make changes to the information contained herein, and in any other McGill documents, without prior notice.