Step 1 - Submit Your CV
- Complete the Personal Information Form and upload your Curriculum Vitae.
- The GCHM Office will review your eligibility and contact you through e-mail within a few days.
Step 2 - Submit Your Application
- Our office will send you an email including step-by-step application instructions.
- Under Academic History please list only one (1) degree so that your application can be processed faster. Later, you will be asked to upload the related transcript (unofficial/digital copy is acceptable at this stage).
- Finalize application and pay the non-refundable application fee ($129.03) by credit card. This step is required in order to submit your application.
- TRANSCRIPT: You will be taken back to the Applicant Portal and asked to upload the related transcript and proof of graduation (unofficial/digital copy is acceptable at this stage) in PDF. Note: Transcripts in languages other than English of French must be accompanied by a translation.
- Once you have completed your admission file, we will review and process it within a few days. Our office will reach out through email.
- Once an applicant is ready to confirm, they must accept the offer and pay a $2,000 non-refundable deposit to reserve their spot in the program. This amount will be credited in its entirety toward the first tuition payment.
- Since English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL and IELTS) are NOT required, your English language abilities may be verified during an admission interview. We will contact you only if necessary.
- There is no Study Permit requirement for this program.
- If you have any problems or questions with the above steps, please contact our office at info.gchm [at] mcgil.ca.
- McGill University reserves the right to make changes to the information contained herein, and in any other McGill documents, without prior notice.