Closed Course Form

For any student wishing to get into a Closed Management Course

S/U Option Form

For BCom students who wish to S/U (choose the Pass/Fail) option for a course.

Proof of Prerequisite(s) Form

For any student who needs to waive a prerequisite because they have already completed the course and MINERVA does not recognize the completed course.

Authorization for School of Continuing Studies Courses Form

BCom students wishing to take a course through the School of Continuing Studies. Do not fill out for CHEM 181 or 183. 


Missed Mid-Term Exam Form

For students who have to miss a Management mid-term exam.


PDF iconRe-Read Application Form

For any student requesting a re-read for an exam or coursework.

PDF iconMinor Approval Form

To be filled out by BCom students ONLY when their minor courses do not fit in the proper category on their Degree Evaluation.