Learn how to teach with and teach about EDI
- Academic Integrity Handbook
This Academic Integrity Handbook offers a user-friendly, practical guide to ensuring that our instructors understand, employ, and promote integrity at the Desautels Faculty of Management.
- Instructor Handbook
- Faculty of Management BCom Grading Policy
TLS has produced a series of webinars to support instructors with the planning and implementation of remote teaching. For more information, please refer to the TLS webinars page.
Notes from past events
Remote Learning Resources
TLS has developed resources to help you stay on track and support your learning.
- Consider these 5 Strategies for Success in your studies
- TLS offers webinars to support students with their success in any learning environment
Skills Development Programs
Check out SKILLS21, the undergraduate skills development program.
Discover SKILLSETS, the graduate skills development program.
- Upcoming SKILLSETS events, including Teaching Assistant training
For consultations or more information, please contact
- Leigh Korey
- Angela Guadagno (on leave)
- katie.kotar [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Desautels%20TLS) (Katie Kotar)
- tls.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca (Instructors only)