Roles & Responsibilities
- The Key Financial Contact (KFC) is the administrative or support staff coordinating financial administrative matters for a faculty/department/unit.
- The KFC is copied on all formal correspondence such as: fund over-expenditures, new fund notices and consolidated reports.
- The KFC is the main contact for uPrint charges, but can delegate the uPrint duties to other uPrint administrators.
Requests to add/remove uPrint Administrators must be sent to fissecurity.acct [at] mcgill.ca (FIS Security) by the Key Financial Contact or Faculty/Budget Officer. The email must include the following information:
- Full name of the delegate (must be a Finance User)
- McGill ID
- Assigned Organization Code
- Only one KFC is assigned per Org Code.