luana.sorella [at] mcgill.ca (Luana Sorella)
1010 Sherbrooke Street West
Montreal, Quebec H3A 2R7
This office oversees the administration of the University's Facilities Management operating budget and expenditures along with all capital expenditures:
- Provides support with regards to the University's operating expenditures relating to Facilities Management.
- Provides support with regards to the University's capital expenditures. Capital Equipment allocations as well as Building Construction and Renovation are under this jurisdiction.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate recording of revenues and expenditures relating to Facilities Management, in accordance with the reporting requirements of the federal and provincial government as well as McGill University.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assigning FOAPAL strings to new capital grants/contracts or facilities operations
- Setting up awarded budgets (spending power)
- Financial Reporting
- Billings and Accounts Payable
- Monitoring Over-expenditures