Access to Banfeed



Used to request a financial transaction feed to:

  • Banner Finance General Ledger (the University’s accounting ledger)

and/or to

  • Banner Finance Sub Ledgers (a separate request must be completed for each type of feed): 
    • Student Accounts Receivable
    • Finance Accounts Receivable
    • Accounts Payable

Microsoft Office document icon Form - Access to Banfeed [.doc]