Academic Integrity HandbookThis Academic Integrity Handbook offers a user-friendly, practical guide to ensuring that our instructors understand, employ, and promote integrity at the Desautels Faculty of Management.
Remote Teaching Resources
Guidelines and Policies
- Student Assessment Guidelines for Remote Delivery for Fall 2020 (login required)
- University Guidelines for the Remote Teaching Context: https://www.mcgill.ca/tls/instructors/class-disruption/guidelines-remote
- Faculty of Management BCom Grading Policy (login required)
TLS has developed resources for instructors teaching remotely during a time of disruption. Please consult the TLS website for more information.
Do you have follow-up questions after attending or watching TLS’ June webinars? TLS is offering four follow-up sessions where you can ask questions and get answers. Be sure you’re familiar with past webinar content so that you’ll be able to follow along with the Q&A! Two webinars that are particularly helpful to experience live are also being re-run (Getting Started with Polling and Levelling up with Zoom). For more information and to register, please visit the TLS events page.
- Faculty Webinars (login required)
- TLS Webinars
TLS has produced a series of webinars to support instructors with the planning and implementation of remote teaching. For more information, please refer to the TLS webinars page (link: mcgill.ca/tls/instructors/class-disruption/webinars).
Remote Learning Resources
TLS has developed resources to help you stay on track while continuing your studies remotely.
- Familiarize yourself with Zoom: mcgill.ca/tls/students/remote-learning-resources/learning-zoom
- Learn how to adapt to remote learning during periods of disruption: mcgill.ca/tls/students/remote-learning-resources/5-success-strategies
- TLS offers webinars to support students with their success in a remote learning environment: mcgill.ca/tls/students/remote-learning-resources/webinars
Guidelines for students for the remote teaching context: mcgill.ca/tls/instructors/class-disruption/guidelines-remote#students
Skills Development Programs
Check out SKILLS21, the undergraduate skills development program.
- Upcoming SKILLS21 workshops: mcgill.ca/skills21/events
For consultations or more information, please contact
angela.guadagno [at] mcgill.ca (Angela Guadagno)
online-courses.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca (Instructors only)