The McGill Dobson Centre for Entrepreneurship is the hub of entrepreneurial activity at McGill University. Its mission is to develop and support McGill entrepreneurs stemming from all 10 faculties, as they seek to build innovative companies with a purpose.
The Dobson Centre offers McGill University students, faculty, and alumni:
- entrepreneurship programs tailored to the different stages of the entrepreneurial journey.
- mentorship opportunities.
- access to a wide network of resources.
THE DOBSON COMMUNITY IN NUMBERS (Dec 2020)
Updated: Dec 2020
- If you are a Startup Founder looking for an entrepreneurship program, find the right program for you.
- If you are looking to get involved with the Dobson Centre for Entrepreneurship, please contact us: Dobson.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca
- Stay up to date with Dobson news by signing-up to our monthly newsletter.
McGill Dobson Centre for Entrepreneurship
1001 Sherbrooke West
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3A 1G5
Email: dobson.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca