Applying to the MMA Program
You are about to make the right decision. The McGill Master of Management in Analytics degree is designed for high-achieving, ambitious students interested in a career in analytics.
The MMA is designed for recent graduates with a Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Economics, Engineering, or Science degree and with proven quantitative skills.
There are two complementary sets of clientele for the program:
- Students with an undergraduate degree in a related discipline (such as engineering, computer science, statistics), who have the technical skills and are interested in learning the business or the management dimension of the analytics field.
- Students with an undergraduate degree in any discipline with a strong interest in the emerging field of analytics and some computer acumen.
Prospective students can apply during the final year of their bachelor’s degree studies. Admission would be conditional upon obtaining their bachelor’s degree prior to the start of the program. Students with a three-year bachelor's degree from an international university are also eligible to apply. International students can determine the equivalency of their degrees.
The MMA is a pre-experience program, therefore no prior work experience is required.
Applications for Summer 2019 open on September 15, 2018. There are 4 deadlines for admission to the Master of Management in Analytics (MMA) program:
- 1st deadline - October 31, 2018
- 2nd deadline - January 15, 2019
- 3rd deadline - February 15, 2019 (Final deadline for international students)
- 4th deadline - May 15, 2019 (Final deadline for Canadian citizens and permanent residents)
In order to be considered for a specific deadline, ensure that your file is complete.