Retired McGill faculty and staff enjoy the same borrowing privileges as active faculty and staff.
|Loan period1||Max number of renewals1||Max number of items||Overdue fines||Recall fines|
|Books, journals, scores, maps2||Due May 152||unlimited||200||n/a||$5.00/day|
|Audio/video materials||Due May 152||unlimited||200||n/a||$5.00/day|
(includes Library equipment)
|3 hours / 1 day / 2 days3||0||3||$0.02/minute4||n/a|
|Course reserves - audio/video||4 hours||0||3||$0.02/minute4||n/a|
|Nahum Gelber Law Library Primary Materials||Due May 15||unlimited||200||n/a||$5.00/day|
To borrow items:
- Use one of our self-check machines using your McGill University ID, or
- Present your McGill University ID at one of the Library Services Desks.
- Subject to recall
- Loans will be due May 15 of the following calendar year (e.g. a book borrowed on January 17, 2019 is due May 15, 2020)
- Most Music Library equipment loans have a regular borrowing period of two days plus a night (due one hour after opening on the third day from the start of the loan).
- Library fines are calculated 24 hours/day.