See our how to submit page for additional information.
eScholarship@McGill is an open access digital repository maintained by McGill Library. It showcases and preserves the publications and theses of McGill faculty, researchers, and students.
- research articles
- working papers
- conference papers
- research reports and more
Benefits of eScholarship@McGill include:
- meeting open access requirements of grant agencies (e.g. SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR, FRQ etc.)
- indexing in Google, Google Scholar, and other major search engines and repository harvesters
- full-text searching capabilities
- open access to anyone, anywhere in the world
- preservation for the future
Send us your CV, ORCID, or list of publications. We will review your publications and let you know which of your publications can be made open access and how.
Email escholarship.library [AT] mcgill.ca
To read the full policy statement and guidelines on deposit, see our page on eScholarship policy and guidelines.
Research publications (e.g. articles, books etc.)
Papers that have been previously published must have copyright permissions verified. The Library helps determine the rights of authors to submit papers to eScholarship@McGill.
Additional copyright information can be found at:
- SHERPA/RoMEO (database of publisher self-archiving policies)
- McGill Library Author Rights guide.
- eScholarship Frequently-Asked Questions
You retain copyright of your thesis. Read the license agreement on the Graduate and Post-Doctoral Studies website.