Office delivery (faculty only)
Faculty members with a campus address that is served by McGill’s mail system can request office delivery.
- To request campus office delivery: search for the item in the library catalogue and select either the "Place a recall" or "Place hold" option. Then, select "Faculty office delivery" as the pick-up location.
- An email notice that the item has shipped will be sent once it has been retrieved by library staff.
- The item can normally be expected to arrive in the faculty mailroom within 2 to 4 days after the email.
- If the item is out to another user, the item will ship to the requestor once it has been returned to the library.
- Library material borrowed through campus office delivery may be returned via campus mail using the envelope the item was delivered in. Materials and envelopes may also be returned at any library branch.