Your library account allows you to:
- See what library items (and Interlibrary Loans) you have checked out and when they are due
- Renew items (Please Note: regular loans will automatically renew if your account is in good standing and the item has not been requested).
- Check for overdue or recall fines
- Delete a hold request
Access your library account:
Current McGill students, faculty and staff:
- Sign in to your library account using your McGill username and password
All other borrowers:
- Sign in to your library account: select "Login with a barcode". Use the barcode on your McGill Library Borrowing Card (begins with 290), and the password you selected.
- Please note: as of May 1, 2019, due to our system change, you will need to reset your password for your library account.
- Start here, and select "Login with a barcode"
- Click "set/reset password"
- Enter the barcode on your McGill Library Borrowing Card (begins with 290)
- An email will be sent to you with a password reset link