CNIB, Canadian National Institute for the Blind, is a 100-year-old national not-for-profit organization driven to empower people impacted by blindness to live the lives they choose. Funded by charitable donations and enabled by the selfless contributions of volunteers, we are changing what is to be blind through innovative programs and powerful advocacy, delivered in communities from coast to coast to coast.
Division: Wayfinding Group
Industry: NGO – Aid Services
Project Role: Business Strategist
Education Background: BA Honors in Economics, Ambedkar University Delhi
- Integrating multiple sources of data and multiple metrics (internal and external) has been complex
- Minimal experience in automated and streamlined manner of identifying pertinent metrics for Wayfinding
Web scraping of web content
- Survey data of app experience
- Beacon data
- CF behavioral data (traffic, gift card sales, etc.)
- Development of Sentiment Analysis using website commentary
- Feature selection regarding wheel-transit usage
- User group cluster analysis
- Regression analysis of wheel transit usage using applicable parameters
- Random Forest testing
Technical Solutions Developed
- Defined value-based segmentation of Shoppers
- Validate self-reported data to power business model
The mentorship from the client’s team and professors really helped me understand how to deliver data solution that company can actually implement and how it can maximize the impact for client’s objectives.
Submit your project or book a consultation for us to develop a project with you.
mma [at] mcgil.ca (subject: MMA%20Gives) (Submit)