The MCCHE has a long history of organizing workshops and conferences, involving students at all levels as well as researchers, the business community, policymakers, and NGOs. We host regular workshops, work sessions, conferences, and community engagement events to promote Convergent Innovation principles and engage stakeholders with our research-and-action projects. We also host a bi-weekly webinar series featuring seminal experts and industry leaders from across the world in the agri-food, healthcare, big data, and consumer behaviour disciplines and sectors.
Inventing “One-World” Food Solutions for Sustainable Development and Affordable Healthcare
Co-chaired by: Laurette Dubé, Scientific Director & Founding Chair of MCCHE and Gordon Bacon, CEO of Pulse Canada.
Co-hosted by Johns Hopkins Global Obesity Prevention Center and Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center (PSC).
Global Health Eating, Healthy Living
- Pulse Innovation Platform (PIP) - India Launch (March 2017)
- Bloomberg Manulife Prize Microsatellite Events
- From Promise to Impact: Ending Malnutrition by 2030
- Convergent Innovation (CI) for Food Security Workshop Series
- IUFoST: Convergent Innovation for Affordable Food, Health and Healthcare
- Rockefeller Bellagio Meetings
- Third Pan American Conference on Obesity
- MCCHE/INCLEN New Delhi Workshop: Paths to Convergence for Agriculture, Health, and Wealth
- Brain-to-Society (BtS) Roadmap Research Meetings
- Health Challenge Think Tank Series
The MCCHE continues to develop and run programs on an annual basis.