MDIIM is pleased to announce the Social Economy Initiative’s Impact Internship cohort for the 2015 year. The SEI Impact Internship Program pairs top undergraduate students who offer various skills and managerial support with social-purpose organizations (i.e. non-profits and social enterprises) for ten weeks over the summer.
Over the course of their mandates students will be mentored through real world experience offered by their host organization. In turn, these organizations will receive the additional resources required to improve strategies and operations to benefit the communities it serves.
The twelve McGill students named to the 2015 cohort are:
- Nisan Abdulkader (Équitas)
- Stephanie Ambrose (Tyndale St-Georges)
- Charlotte Borgognoni (Foundation Montreal)
- Sarah Colton (Urban Pardes House)
- Adam Fischer (CoPower)
- Rhian Foley (Jeanne Sauvé Foundation)
- Joelle Kattan (Artistri Sud)
- Alexandra Konkina (Grameen Creative Lab)
- Lili Lafrance-Jones (Salon 1861)
- Maude Olivier (Share the Warmth)
- Catherine Perras (Sept à Nous)
- Monika Potocki (Grameen Creative Lab)
For students and organizations interested in being part of the 2016 cohort, we encourage you to follow the SEI Facebook Page to be alerted when applications open in late fall.