Every gift, no matter the amount, helps the Desautels Fund to:
- Support initiatives and activities to enhance the student experience
- Support activities that enable students to build relationships with the business community
- Subsidize a counseling course, allowing second-year students to lead interactive learning sessions with first-year students
- Finance one of the following workshops for BCom students: Effective Resume Preparation, Job Search Momentum - Creating and Maintaining your Network, and Power and Presence in an Interview;
or Finance one of the following workshops for MBA students: Power and Presence in an Interview, Positioning for Innovation in Career Transition, How to be Political Savvy; or Leadership in the Workplace
- Fund non-remunerated student internships with governmental or non-governmental agencies
- Sponsor graduate fellowships for students pursuing a PhD in Management
- Foster innovative project for academic programs, student services and the development of the Faculty
Our goal for the Desautels Fund is $1M per year which is equivalent to a $20M endowment.
What is an endowment? - An endowment is a financial term for a fund made up of gifts in which the principal remains intact and its interest is used to support designated projects.