Specialized Masters Programs
The Master of Management (MMA) program at McGill University Desautels ranked 1st in Canada and 10th globally.
The QS World University Rankings places the McGill Master of Management in Finance (MMF) 1st in Canada and 17th internationally out of 166 programs.
The Desautels MBA program is ranked 2nd in Canada and 91st in the world by the 2021 Financial Times Global MBA Ranking—one of only four Canadian schools who made the list.
The QS World University Rankings placed the McGill Master of Business Administration (MBA) second in Canada. Of the 258 programs considered for this prestigious ranking, the McGill MBA ranks 59th worldwide, climbing 12 spots from 71st in 2020.
Desautels ranked 1st in Canada and 20th globally.
The Desautels MBA is 14th in the world in terms of addressing sustainable development and corporate social responsibility through teaching, research and practice.
Bachelor of Commerce
The Desautels Faculty of Management’s BCom program has ranked 4th in Canada in Corporate Knights’ inaugural Better World BComs Top 10
- 27th in the world (QS World University Rankings 2022)
- 1st in Canada among Medical-Doctoral Universities for 16 consecutive years (Maclean's University Rankings 2021)
- 1st in Canada and 18th in the world for undergraduate programs for female founders; 2nd in Canada and tied 30th globally in the top 50 undergraduate programs producing startup founders (2020 PitchBook University rankings)
- 42nd in the world out of almost 1,400 universities across 92 countries (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020)
- 78th in the world (Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020)