Specialized Masters Programs
The Master of Management (MMA) program at McGill University Desautels ranked 1st in Canada and 11th globally out of 120 programs, performing amongst the top 9% globally, securing a top 5 spot in North America.
The QS World University Rankings places the McGill Master of Management in Finance (MMF) 2nd in Canada and 19th internationally out of 179 programs, performing amongst the top 11% globally, securing a top 5 spot in North America.
The Desautels Master of Management in Finance (MMF) program is ranked 1st in North America and 36th globally.
The QS World University Rankings placed the McGill Master of Business Administration (MBA) 4th in Canada. Of the 286 programs considered for this prestigious ranking, the McGill MBA ranks 74th worldwide, performing amongst the top 26% globally.
The Desautels MBA program is ranked 2nd in Canada and 91st in the world by the 2021 Financial Times Global MBA Ranking—one of only four Canadian schools who made the list.
Desautels ranked 1st in Canada and 20th globally.
The Desautels MBA is 14th in the world in terms of addressing sustainable development and corporate social responsibility through teaching, research and practice.
Bachelor of Commerce
The Desautels Faculty of Management’s BCom program has ranked 4th in Canada in Corporate Knights’ inaugural Better World BComs Top 10
- 27th in the world (QS World University Rankings 2022)
- 1st in Canada among Medical-Doctoral Universities for 16 consecutive years (Maclean's University Rankings 2021)
- 1st in Canada and 18th in the world for undergraduate programs for female founders; 2nd in Canada and tied 30th globally in the top 50 undergraduate programs producing startup founders (2020 PitchBook University rankings)
- 42nd in the world out of almost 1,400 universities across 92 countries (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020)
- 78th in the world (Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020)