Please print the form, obtain the appropriate signatures and submit to the Student Affairs Office.

  • The Request for_Course Authorization [pdf] form is mainly used for all course registration permits, special registration permissions, credit limit increases and to add or drop a minor or concentration.
  • Students may obtain a Minerva Proof of Enrolment Letter. Detailed information on the Minerva Proof of Enrolment letters and other letters provided by Service Point is indicated on the Student Records website at
  • Students may obtain a letter from Service Point confirming completion of degree requirements before the degree is granted by submitting the “Request for a special letter” form on the Service Point website:
  • When the Minerva Proof of Enrolment letter is NOT sufficient, students may request a Special Letter Form from the Faculty of Engineering.
  • Registration in 600 level courses
  • Students applying to defer a final exam (second requests or more) will also have to provide further details of their situation on this Deferred Final Exam form.
Back to top