Registration for Graduate Courses

For an undergraduate student who wishes to register for a graduate level course, the request must be submitted to the McGill Engineering Student Centre (MESC) for approval.  The student must receive both Departmental and Faculty permission.  Please note: students who have been permitted to take a 600-level course will be required to code the course as “extra” if they are not using it towards their undergraduate degree.  In addition, the student must provide a reason why the course needs to be taken at this time.

An approval form is available from the Student Affairs Office, room 22, Frank Dawson Adams Building.


Back to top