- Iron Ring Ceremony Information for (B.ENG & BSE) Graduating McGill Students
- Upcoming Iron Ring Ceremonies at McGill
- Iron Ring Drop-in Hours at MESC
Graduating Students May 2021 & Graduated Students August 2020, December 2020
Your virtual iron ring ceremony will be held on:
- Saturday April 10th, 2021 at 11am (EST)
An online registration form will be sent via McGill email to the following students*:
- Students who have graduated on August 2020 and December 2020 (B.Eng.)
- Students who have applied to May 2021 graduation (B.Eng.)
- Students who were eligible for and have missed the December 2020 McGill iron ring ceremony
Please keep monitoring your McGill email at the beginning of March for more information.
Also keep an eye on the EUS pipeline, MESC newsletter & on this website for updates.
*Graduating Bioresource students: Please contact the Department of Bioresource Engineering Coordinator regarding Iron Ring registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Upon receiving the registration email, please complete your ring fitting at a Jeweller (pinky finger of your dominant hand) as soon as possible.
Virtual Iron Ring Ceremony Saturday April 10th, 2021 at 11am (EST)
Questions: please email ironring-info.engineering [at] mcgill.ca (Iron Ring)
Iron Ring Replacements
Please note at this time we are only completing iron ring replacements within Canada via online order.
To find out more details please email ironring-info.engineering [at] mcgill.ca
Send us an ironring-info.engineering [at] mcgill.ca (email)
Please see the following link for the Fall 2019 Iron Ring Ceremony Photos by Voltaic Photos.