Open House 2022
Join us for this year's Open House on Sunday, October 23rd from 10am-4pm in the Trottier Building! The Faculty of Engineering will be hosting booths where you can chat with current students, staff, and professors.
In addition to booths by our departments, schools, and institutes, the Engineering Undergraduate Society (EUS) will also be present at the event, giving you the opportunity to meet with current students from our clubs, societies, and design teams and learn more about the vibrant and exciting student community within our Faculty.
Title: Welcome to the Faculty of Engineering: globally-minded leaders equipped to solve the problems that matter
Times: 10:30am, 11:30am or 1:30pm
Location: Trottier Building, Room 0100
- Peter Guo-hua Fu School of Architecture
- Department of Bioengineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Department of Mining and Materials
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- McGill Engineering Student Centre (MESC)
- Engineering Undergraduate Society (EUS)
Watch our 2021 Engineering Open House Information Session to learn more about our faculty, services, and programs! You’ll hear from Dr. Kaila Folinsbee, Associate Director of the McGill Engineering Student Center, and Aastha Goyal, the 2021 President of our Engineering Undergraduate Society. They will cover topics such as academic and career support services, experiential learning opportunities, extra-curriculars, and much more!