Virtual Open House 2021
Join us for this year's Virtual Open House on Saturday, October 16th from 10am-4pm! The Faculty of Engineering will be hosting virtual booths where you can chat with current students, staff, and professors.
In addition to booths by our departments, schools, and institutes, the Engineering Undergraduate Society (EUS) will also be present at the event, giving you the opportunity to meet with current students from our clubs, societies, and design teams and learn more about the vibrant and exciting student community within our Faculty.
Our booths include:
- Peter Guo-hua Fu School of Architecture
- Department of Bioengineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Department of Mining and Materials
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- McGill Engineering Student Centre (MESC)
- McGill Institute for Aerospace Engineering (MIAE)
- McGill Engine Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Engineering Undergraduate Society (EUS)
Watch our 2021 Engineering Open House Information Session to learn more about our faculty, services, and programs! You’ll hear from Dr. Kaila Folinsbee, Associate Director of the McGill Engineering Student Center, and Aastha Goyal, the President of our Engineering Undergraduate Society. They will cover topics such as academic and career support services, experiential learning opportunities, extra-curriculars, and much more!