Virtual Open House
Join us for this year's Virtual Open House on Sunday, October 25th from 10am-4pm! The Faculty of Engineering will be hosting virtual booths where you can chat with current students, staff, and professors.
In addition to booths by our departments, schools, and institutes, the Engineering Undergraduate Society (EUS) will also be present at the event, giving you the opportunity to meet with current students from our clubs, societies, and design teams and learn more about the vibrant and exciting student community within our Faculty.
Our booths include:
- Peter Guo-hua Fu School of Architecture
- Department of Bioengineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Department of Mining and Materials
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- McGill Engineering Student Centre (MESC)
- McGill Institute for Aerospace Engineering (MIAE)
- McGill Engine Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Engineering Undergraduate Society (EUS)
Be sure to watch our Engineering Info Session video before joining the event. You’ll hear from Dr. Kaila Folinsbee, Associate Director of the McGill Engineering Student Center (MESC), Lauren Weber, our Local Wellness Advisor, as well as the President of our Engineering Undergraduate Society and members of POWE (Promoting Opportunities for Women in Engineering). They cover topics such as academic and career support services, experiential learning opportunities, extra-curriculars and much more.
Also, check out the Architecture Information Session from 1-2pm to learn more about portfolio criteria and submissions for the McGill's Peter Guo-hua Fu School of Architecture: https://mcgill.zoom.us/j/88539055466