Registration & Records

Course Registration via School of Continuing Studies: View the term opening dates for course registration for the School of Continuing Studies.

Registration for Graduate Courses: As an undergraduate student, you may qualify to take a graduate course. Verify that you meet the requirements to register for a graduate level course and download the request form to begin the process of course enrolment. 

Leave of AbsenceA leave of absence may be granted to undergraduate students for reasons related to maternity or parenting, personal or family health, professional development or required military service for up to 52 weeks.

University Withdrawal: In order to officially withdraw from McGill, students must submit a letter or email to the Student Affairs Office, or submit a withdrawal form available at the Student Affairs Office.

Forms: Forms must be printed, signed and submitted to the Student Affairs Office.

Back to top