The Management Undergraduate Society supports the 2500+ undergraduate students within Desautels, providing students with an array of events and services steeped in the management traditions of philanthropy, fun, student orientation and, of course, academic excellence.
Clubs under the MUS
- Asia Business Association
- Blockchain At McGill
- Desautels Accounting Society
- Desautels Exchange Network
- Desautels Sustainability Network
- Desautels Tech Club
- International Management Association
- Jed Consulting
- McGill Consulting Association
- McGill Data Network
- McGill Entrepreneur's Society
- McGill Investment Club
- McGill Marketing Network
- McGill Sports Management Club
- McGill Students Business Review
- MyVision McGill
- Real Estate Club
- Redpoint Capital
The Students’ Society of McGill University (SSMU) is your student union. Every undergraduate at McGill is a member of the SSMU.
Student groups represent a significant part of the operations and programming of the SSMU. With 250+ Clubs, 17 student-run Services, and 11 Independent Student Groups, students have a wealth of opportunities to get involved and become a part of the campus community. The easiest way to see what the SSMU has to offer is through attending.