McGill MMF secures top spot in Canada in QS World University Rankings
The McGill Master of Management in Finance (MMF) has been named the top program in Canada and secured a top-20 spot in the QS Masters in Finance Rankings 2021.
Released today, the QS World University Rankings places the McGill MMF 1st in Canada and 17th internationally out of 166 programs. The rankings were informed by five indicator groups: employability, alumni outcomes, value for money, thought leadership, and class and faculty diversity. Of these five criteria, the MMF program performed strongest in:
- Alumni outcomes (1st in Canada, 16th in the world)
- Employability (1st in Canada, tied 19th in the world)
- Value for money (1st in Canada)
- Diversity (1st in Canada)
- Thought leadership (21st in the world)