Masters of Management in Analytics: Meet the inaugural class

Published: 28 August 2018

Diversity of students strengthens classroom experience

The Desautels Faculty of Management welcomed its inaugural cohort of Masters of Management in Analytics (MMA) students on August 3.

The thirty-five students (14 female, 21 male) originate from 12 nations across five continents and have an average entering CGPA of 3.40, bringing diverse cultural perspectives and strong academic credentials.

While the program’s curriculum is highly interdisciplinary, so too is the educational background of the MMA students, 46 per cent of which have studied Business, Economics and Commerce, while the remaining 54 per cent graduated from Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics programs.

In addition to pursuing their studies, half of the cohort has acquired between one to five years of work experience.

Read more in The McGill Reporter


For more information or if you would like to report an error, please web.desautels [at] (subject: Website%20News%20Comments) (contact us).

Back to top