Before your visit
Getting an appointment
- Get a referral from your family doctor or general practitioner (GP)
- Your family doctor or GP must send a consultation request to the CRDS (Centre de répartition des demandes de services) using a form provided by the CRDS. Once completed, these forms can be faxed to (514) 732-5121.
- The CRDS will then seek out an appointment on your behalf and then contact you with the appointment date.
- If your referral is coming directly from a specialist, you can simply fax it to our Neurology department at (514) 398-2745. Please make sure to include your full contact information.
- Bring your Medicare (RAMQ) card with you to 3801 University
- Register at Admissions (Room 165C, inside and to the right of the entrance at 3801 University)
- Your hospital card will be made and you will be given directions to your appointment