INVITATION: Leading by Example: Open Science Networking Event
Calling all Open Science enthusiasts! You are invited to join us for an in-person Open Science Symposium networking event to meet people leading by example!
Are you working in Open Science? Do you want to meet others and build connections? Or just curious and want to learn about making your work more open?
- Learn from experts leading Open Science initiatives across Canada such as the Douglas Research Centre, UBC Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health and Western Institute for Neuroscience
- Come meet the awardees of The Neuro-Irv and Helga Cooper Foundation Open Science Prizes who will be presenting their projects
- Discuss best practices, data strategies, ethics, tooling and much more. Network with others who are interested in helping shape the future of OS.
Drinks and refreshments will be served.
RSVP required. Grab your spot now! (registration link)
This is a free, in-person event
Time: Detailed schedule (below)
- 1:00 – 2:15 p.m. ET Panel Discussion: Leading by Example - Canadian Open Science Initiatives
- 2:30 – 3:40 p.m. ET Open Science Prize Ceremony
- 3:45 – 5:00 p.m. ET Open Science Networking event and Reception
Spread the word with your networks, and with colleagues and friends interested in learning more about Open Science.
This event is part of the 4th Annual Neuro Open Science in Action Symposium 2022, a hybrid event organized by the Tanenbaum Open Science Institute (TOSI) at The Neuro.