https://mcgill.ca/library/find/subjects/music/onlineaudio/When you are planning your class screenings, you might want to consult the Library's growing collection of downloadable and streaming media:
- McGill OverDrive: eBooks, audiobooks, videos and more. Once on the OverDrive site, click on “Getting Started” to gain access.
- Films on Demand: Thousands of high quality educational videos that can be integrated into lectures and presentations. To access resources, McGill users need only to create an account using their McGill ID and password.
- National Film Board: Access all National Film Board of Canada films (access restricted to McGill users).
- Kanopy: Streaming video service for educational institutions that works directly with filmmakers and film distribution companies to offer documentaries, training films and theatrical releases across diverse subjects and disciplines.
- Criterion on demand: An online digital library of feature film titles licensed for Canadian viewing. Criterion-on-Demand represents a large number of feature film producers, including, but not limited to: Paramount Pictures, Paramount Vantage, DreamWorks SKG, Mongrel Media, Sony Pictures Classics, Alliance Films, Miramax Films, Warner Brothers, Lionsgate Films, etc. Note: VPN is required for off-campus access.
- MET Opera on demand: Hundreds of opera productions from the MET with video streaming productions from the 1970's forward and radio broadcasts from the 1930's forward.
- Medici.tv: A classical music broadcaster with access to videos of concerts, master classes, recitals, etc. of classical music performances from around the world.