What kind of support does McGill Library provide?
McGill Library will:
- install and provide access to OJS software, waiving all fees
- evaluate and install upgrades
- offer initial training workshop on OJS management
- acquire an ISSN for your journal
- acquire a URL for your journal within the “mcgill.ca” domain
We will also provide consultative services related to issues of:
- Copyright and licensing
- Getting your journal indexed
- For additional information see our Scholarly Publishing Guide.
What do I need to do to get started?
Step 1: Review the information above to see if our services meet your journal’s needs.
Step 3: Email the form to escholarship.library [at] mcgill.ca.
After that the library will contact you to set up an initial meeting to go over any questions and discuss the next steps.