Dictionaries and glossaries
- Eurodicautom. Terminology and translation database. No longer updated.
- Glossaries. European Commision. List of glossaries.
- SCADPlus. Glossary on the integration, institutions and activities of the EU.
- Commission Directory. Includes all employees job function and contact information.
- External Service Directory of the European Commission.
- EU Whoiswho Current directory of the European institutions (includes senior employees).
- Members of the European Parliament. Since 1994.
Guides and help tools
- A to Z Index of European Union Websites. Delegation of the European Commission to the United States. Guide to information on all European Union websites and specialized agencies.
- Citation Guide Selection from the Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities. Covers treaties, legislation and documents.
- European Union Internet Resources. University of California Berkeley Library. Comprehensive guide on the EU institutions, documents and sites of interest.
- Fact Sheets. Prepared by the European Parliament, these fact sheets cover the European Union, the internal market, common policies, the Economic and Monetary Union, etc.
- Guide for doing research on the EU (PDF) How to find legislation (including policies), publications and statistics (including current and time series).